Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rome...so far.

So, in attempt to not have to retell every story 10 billion times, here is what I have been up to.
First- nobody speaks english. Also stores like to close from 1-3/4. Also, its hard to get around, the streets are random not in grids...so which my wonderful sense of direction i do not know my way around. So between my very non speaking italian english and the scary public transportation (which isnt as scary as i thought) and how i cant even pronounce any of the italian (which no joke my street is circovollensione gianicolense) i am doing so well. things are just very very different here. i crave target. its hard to find anything, like notebooks or shampoo or anything really. but its pretty cool...im going to post all the things i have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment